Sunday, September 24, 2006

'sup




Busy work week, a couple of work dinners and trying to budget for next year, pretty challenging (please note the appropriate business speak exchange of challenge for problem)
Friday night I made white pepper basted pork fillets with lemon spaghetti, a recipe I stole from the paupered chef (one of my favourite reads).

Yesterday was much of the same following my gut where ever it wanted to take me. We were supposed to go riding our friend adrian's boat in amsterdam, but the weather looked dodgy, so it didn't happen. Billy, dave and tim came to utrecht, and we ambled around.
We went to kantine werklust with adrian and rosa for dinner last night. It is this cool dutch/moroccan restaurant in an old office block. Great food, i had prawns with hot pickled lemon and a lamb tagine with prunes and almonds, delicious...
Anyway, now -km off to run the 30km van almere race to prepare for the ny marathon, wish me luck....

No comments: