Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Jack your body loser

(friday night's post which got lost on blogger)
I may have to subvert the title of a hot chip track, but like a chump I'm hanging on a stop trein heading back to utrecht after missing my stop.
Had a cool few drinks in eindhoven beforw my macdonalds fuelled trip home.
This week was very poor for my marathon training. I got drunk off my ass till 3am in hamburg on wednesday. But luckily I got o drink a quick kulsch in cologne wit ill-j on my way home. We're going to hook up properly for the idfa, but it was good to see him and see his photos.
Aside from that this week has been uneventful.. We ate some good spanish food at guillermo's house.
My work got us a trip away for the weekend for our wedding, and we're trreating ourselves to maastricht. I'm intrigued. We get a nice hotel and dinner and get to explore a new town. But for now, like the twat I am. I chill on the train half sober dreaming of being home. Over and/or out
-- Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: